DISCLAIMER: Any inappropriate comments will not only be removed from our forum but the user will be permanently banned from our forum/site (no exceptions)! PRIOR to signing up for our forum/posting topics or answers please read and understand the following “terms & conditions” to our forum:
- Hateful speech/images/content pertaining (but NOT limited) to: age, race, gender, religion, socioeconomic background, “special-ability”
- Posting/asking for funds/donations/fundraising for a specific organization/animal/emergency etc.,
- NO spam/advertising/self-promoting!
- Do not post copyright-infringing material
- Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images.
- Remain respectful to other users, their pets and their pet’s medical care at all times! All posts should be professional, kind & courteous! You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are NOT free to attack, degrade, insult or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community! It does not matter what title/power etc., you hold in these forums (or outside of them) you are expected to obey this rule!
Runs "Bifford for President" a platform for the education & advocacy of special needs animals. Wife of Michael (Married 08/2018) and "momma" of Bifford (cerebellar hypoplasia), Maggie Mae (pug, deaf, transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder), Roscoe (rat terrier, epileptic, cancer of the spleen), Bart (DSH, partially blind), Bessie (DSH), & Lucy-Fur (calico, saucy and independent). I enjoy reading, learning, spending time with my "kids" and relaxing!